CORPORATE OFFICES: 2744 EOFF STREET, PO BOX 6650, WHEELING WV 26003
COMPLETE COMMUNICATIONS SYSTEMS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
THE NEW DST DATE CHANGE AFFECTS THE DX80/DX120,
FX-II, MP-5000, DOS VOICEMAIL AND INTERCHANGE WINDOWS VOICEMAIL
FOR ALL AFFECTED
PRODUCTS, A TECHNICIAN WILL EITHER HAVE TO VISIT YOUR SITE, OR IN THE CASE OF
SYSTEMS ATTACHED TO
FOR THE DX80/DX120 PRODUCT, COMDIAL IS WORKING
ON A NEW SOFTWARE RELEASE TO AUTOMATICALLY HANDLE THE NEW DST
All Changes Must be Made from the Attendant's Station Phone.
To use the DST Feature of the SBX system, please look at these additional prompts
DXP, DXP Plus, FX series (Classic and SCS Phones)
Executech, Executech II, or Centratech
Executech 2000, Unisyn, DSU, DSUII, Americom, Express
DX-120 & DX-80 (Software Revision F32 and later)
From the attendant station or an phone with attendant password:
1. Press Feature #0 from the
telephone dialpad. You will be prompted to enter the Tenant Group number.
2. Press Save and enter in the attendant password (default is 9999), then press Show.
3. Press the Next option until the display prompts you for the System Time. Press Show.
The last 2 digits of the year will be displayed. If you do not need to change
the year, press Next. If you
The current month setting will be displayed. If you do not need to change the
month, press Next. If you need
The display will show the currently programmed day of the month. If you do not
need to change the date, press
The day of the week (Sat – Sun) will now be displayed. If you do not need to
change the day, press Next.
The current hour will be displayed. Press Chg and enter in two digits for
the hour in military format. Press
The display will now show the programmed minutes. If you do not need to change
the minutes, press Next.
You will be returned to the top level off System Time. To exit Attendant
Administration, press On/Off
DX-80 (Software Revision F2x - older units)
From any telephone:
1. Press Feature # * and enter in your password. (Default password ########).
2. Press Show and enter 08 14.
3. Press Save then Show.
The option to change the Year will appear. If you do not need to change
the year, press Next. If you need
The option to change the Month will appear. If you do not need to change
the month, press Next. If you need
The option to change the Day will appear. If you do not need to change
the date, press Next. If you need to
The option to change the Weekday will appear. If you do not need to
change the weekday, press Next. If you
The option to change the Hour will appear. Press Chg and enter in
two digits for the hour in military format.
9. The option to change the Minutes will appear. Press Chg and enter in two digits for the minutes and press Save.
10. Press the On/Off button to take the phone out of programming mode
NOTE ON VOICEMAIL TIME CHANGE FOR DX-80/DX-120 UNITS
Comdial DX-80 and DX-120 voicemail modules for the
most part must be changed manually. If your voicemail
1. From any extension, Press VOICEMAIL
2. Press the # key until you hear "PLEASE ENTER YOU MAILBOX NUMBER" . Enter 70
3. It will then prompt you to enter your password.
Enter 70 or the specific password that was given to you
4. At the main menu prompts, disregard directions and Enter 6. This will take you to the Supervisor's menu
5. At the supervisors menu, Enter 7. Follow the prompts to change the voicemail system time.
Please note that while you are in the supervisor's
menu, the possibility exist for changing important information
Send mail to
questions or comments about this web site.