CORPORATE OFFICES: 2744 EOFF STREET, PO BOX 6650, WHEELING WV 26003
COMPLETE COMMUNICATIONS SYSTEMS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
ICE (INTEGRATED COMMUNICATIONS EXCHANGE)
1. Access the Deluxe Telephone Programming Features.
2. Enter 08-03, then press the softkey beneath save. This advances to the HOUR MODE programming screen.
3. Press the softkey beneath chg to change to select 12/24 Hour Mode.
4. Press the Volume button (v) to return to the DB Item Selection Screen.
5. Enter 08-14, then press the softkey beneath save. This advances to the SYSTEM TIME programming screen.
6. Press the softkey beneath show. The YEAR database item displays.
7. Press the softkey beneath chg to change the year for the system clock.
8. Press the softkey beneath next to advance to the next system
clock item that requires changes. The next system clocks will
9. Press the softkey beneath chg and enter data for each system clock described in step 7, as required.
10. Press the Volume button (v) to return to the DB Item Selection Screen or exit programming.
CORAL - (Tadiran/Sprint/ECI)
(NOTE: Codes given are for version 9 and above, some codes may be different. For example #139 may be 139 or #39)
From the designated attendant console (usually x100, but not always), enter the following code sequence:
"#188" + Time (i.e. "1032" for 10:32 or "0134" for 1:34) + "2" for AM or "7" for PM + "#11"
Send mail to
questions or comments about this web site.